Here at Hofford Digital we not only offer digital marketing services such as SEO, SEM and Consulting, but we like to help everyone to save money and to explore the vast options of everything digital. Including How To Share Your Amazon Prime Benefits.
If you would like to share your Amazon Prime benefits with someone in your household then the process is really easy!
Step One – log into Amazon Share Account Benefits Member’s Page Here
Step Two – Add your Household member’s email or phone number.
Hint – They will need an Amazon account or they will have to create one.
Step Three – They accept the invitation.
You may also create an Amazon Household account.
This is very similar to Sharing Your Amazon Prime Benefits, but with a few more features and preferences. The set up process is almost identical to the ones above. You’ll be done in 5 – 10 minutes tops.
Amazon Household can contain up to six members:
- Two adults, each with their own Amazon account.
- Up to four child profiles for use on Amazon FreeTime; child profiles are not enabled to shop on Amazon.
Amazon Sharing Prime Benefits
To share Amazon Prime benefits and digital content, both adults must link their accounts through Amazon Household and agree to share payment methods. Both adults will keep their own personal account while sharing Prime benefits. For a list of benefits that can be shared, go to Share Your Amazon Prime Benefits. Amazon Prime benefits are not shareable with child profiles. Prime Student members, customers who receive shipping benefits from another member, and members with certain discounted monthly Prime offers can’t share their Prime benefits.
Amazon Prime Digital Content
You can link up two adult Amazon accounts to share eBooks, audiobooks, apps and games on your Amazon devices, and media apps
Children can access digital content that their parent allows on their child’s device.
Amazon is intent on making Amazon Household really for households (and not casual sharing among friends or friends with benefits). When you add or remove a person from your Amazon household, neither of you (the Prime member) or they (the previous Household member or Friends With Benefits) can create or join another Amazon household for 180 days. Sorry bruh.
Share Your Amazon digital content through your Family Library
You can also create a family library to share books, apps, and games with the other adult in your Household on their Amazon devices and media apps.
Manage your children’s content on Amazon devices through Amazon FreeTime
Household adults can manage parental controls with Amazon FreeTime for children and use multi-profiles on Amazon devices to personalize your device experience.
Share Your Amazon Prime benefits
Share the following selection of Prime benefits between two adult accounts:
- FREE Amazon Prime Delivery benefits including Two-Day on over 50 million items, One-Day and Same-Day in select areas, and Two-Hour with Prime Now
- Streaming access to thousands of movies and TV shows with Prime Video
- Unlimited listening to original audio series and handcrafted playlists with Audible Channels
- 30-minute early access to Amazon Lightning Deals with Prime Early Access
- Unlimited storage for photos with Prime Photos, one account for each adult Household member, to store photos and free up space on your phone
- Earn 2% rewards every time you reload your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance with your checking account
- Up to 20% off diapers and baby food, and a 15% Baby Registry completion discount, compliments of Amazon Family.
- Amazon Prime Fresh members can share their Fresh delivery benefits
Now you know two easy ways to Share Your Amazon Prime Benefits.
Other great Offers and Benefits From Amazon Prime (at the time of this writing) include:
Free Streaming Of Thursday Night NFL Football Starting in Week 4
And a Free HBO Trial. It works as a Channel On Your Amazon account and not as a separate HBO Go or Now account. If you have an Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick then that is easiest way to watch with friends, but it will also work on your Kindle Fire tablets and on the Android or iOS apps.
Additional tips on how to best utilize and share anything digital will be added weekly to our website. So be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram so you don’t miss out. A lot of the specials come from Amazon because Amazon is awesome and offers a ton of great ‘free’ benefits to its Amazon Prime customers. As part of their general philosophy, profit is not their priority. Making you the customer happy and satisfied is.
If you have any suggested sites or offers you want us to add or share please drop us a line here.
Enjoy and thanks for reading (and sharing)!